Our 0.5gm silica gel are made keeping the pharmaceutical and food industries in mind. It is made to the highest of standards and using only products that are food and medicine safe, it is the ideal product to protect your goods.
- * Pharmaceuticals
- * Diagnostic equipment
- * Medical devices
- * Electronic equipment
- * Optical instruments
- * Food packaging
- * Have superior performance capacity in a small size packet
- * Provide odour and moisture adsorption
- * Provide a non-dusting, non-linting design
- * Exhibit high tear strength and puncture resistance — wet and dry. Silica Gel Direct sachets are made of medical grade, uncoated Tyvek® fabric. They have high tear strength in all directions and is virtually puncture proof to eliminate the risk of leakage and product contamination. Silica Gel Direct sachets are unaffected by water or moisture and are as strong wet as it is dry. They will not rot or mildew.
- * Demonstrate high water vapour transmission rate and controlled porosity
- * Are chemically inert and can be used in food and pharmaceutical packaging applications.
Our pharmaceutical and food based products meet the standards of the TGA and Food Standards Australia. We provide Microbiological tests of our products, that have be done by a TGA approved testing laboratory. Certificate of Analysis with every batch with full tracabilty of materials and lot numbers. We are also happy to work with you to provide stability testing to your requirnments.
* Carton Quantity: 16,000 bags
* Packet Size: 18mm x 35mm
* Bag Type: Tyvek