Our 2gm silica gel are made keeping the pharmaceutical and food industries in mind. It is made to the highest of standards and using only products that are food and medicine safe, it is the ideal product to protect your goods. FDA master file certificate available.
- * Pharmaceuticals
- * Diagnostic equipment
- * Medical devices
- * Electronic equipment
- * Optical instruments
- * Food packaging
- * Have superior performance capacity in a small size packet
- * Provide odor and moisture adsorption
- * Provide a non-dusting, non-linting design
- * Exhibit high tear strength and puncture resistance — wet and dry. Silica Gel Direct sachets are made of medical grade, Aiwa packaging.
- * Aiwa bags have there printing on the inside of the bag, this has benefits over other silica bags preventing any chance of ink rubbing onto your products.
* Silica Gel Direct sachets are unaffected by water or moisture and are as strong wet as it is dry. They will not rot or degrade. Demonstrate high water vapor transmission rate and controlled porosity
* Are chemically inert and can be used in food and pharmaceutical packaging applications.
Our pharmaceutical and food based products meet the standards of the TGA, FDA and Food Standards Australia. We provide Microbiological tests of our products, that have be done by a TGA approved testing laboratory. Certificate of Analysis with every batch with full traceability of materials and lot numbers. We are also happy to work with you to provide stability testing to your requirements.
* Carton Quantity: 5,000 bags
* Packet Size: 45mm x 25mm
* Bag Type: Aiwa/Aihua